[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.2″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.2″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.2″][/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.2″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.2″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.2″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.2″ text_font=”|||on|||||” text_font_size=”12px” header_3_font_size=”16px” header_3_letter_spacing=”2px”]
HempLove shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the promotion of access to information act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Hemplove has to take reasonable steps to protect personal information. For the ends of this clause, “personal information” is defined according to the details in the promotion of access to information act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Hemplove is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
– Name and Surname
– Date of Birth
– Nearest City
– Email address
– IP Address
– ID or Passport number
Hemplove is entitled to use this information for the follwoing purposes:
1. Greet you when you access the site
2. Inform you (if agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site.
3. To inform you (if agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by HempLove.
4. To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site.
5. To verify your identity when you make a transaction through hemplove.co.za.
6. To ensure the products are received by the addressee.
7. For marketing purposes.
8. The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of “cookies”, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “cookies” independently with your personalearch engine settings.
9. You can choose to not receive any direct marketing information from hempLove.
Hemplove is entitled to gather, store, compile and share any information gleaned from you, subject to the following conditions:
– hemplove may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process.
– Hemplove may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and Hemplove owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and complied by Hemplove.
– You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.”